shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

am I that hopeless ?

On Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 8:45 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

yesterday was 11.11.11, well, nothing special happened. i guess, i couldn't expected much from that date.
actually, i felt that yesterday was my super damn day.
why ?
my mood was really terrible and that's made me more sensitive than usual.
what's wrong with me ?

btw, i'm not expecting for someone will purpose to me or whatever.
i just want, in that day, something good will come to me and make my day.
but, reality was different. nothing special happened ! well, i can't give to much hope for that kind of things.

hmm, another "sad"satnight. it just the same old things. single or taken, it's the same for me. i never have my satnight. eventhough, i GOT boyfriend, yaa, you know what. no satnight at all ! i can accept it but i can't lie to myself that i really want to feel that satnight with someone i love. so frustrating !

love is so complicated right ?
single or taken, everything about love is so damn complicated
why it has to be so complicated ? can't it be a simple one ?

Labels: , , , , ,