shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

On Monday, August 1, 2011 at 3:06 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

first day of august. time turns so fast, hmm. feels like yesterday still february -_- hahaha.

#augustwish
be blessed in everything, feels comfortable with my new class, stay close with my besties even though we're not in the same class again, more patience ! longlasting relationship ! less problems, less fight, less short conversation, no changeable mood again. all I want is better than last month !!!
Amin !! (‾ʃƪ‾)
errr, last month is kinda ....... *ahh, i don't know what to say*

hmm, i don't want to remember July. too much galau, too much sad, too much changeable mood *my friends knew it :')*

Quote of the day
People change & things go wrong, but always remember Life goes on


goodbye July ! i don't want to remember you !
welcome august ! please be nice to me :) :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,