shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

I hate what I heard !

On Friday, November 4, 2011 at 6:25 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

I learned something today ! what ?
DON'T GO TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THE FUTURE !
OR SOMEONE WHO HAS THE ABILITY TO PREDICT !

don't ask about your life or love life
because when you get the answers and that is not what you want to hear
well, it's kinda mess up your mind !
you will lose your hope in everything you thought that it can be the good answer or the answer you want to hear

Like what I did today. i asked one of my teachers about my personality and love life. grr ! she said that i avengeful and egoistic. HAHAHA ! thats right i think.
when it comes to my love life, she said what i don't want to hear ! arrgghh ! in an instant, it removes all my good expectations !
from that moment, i spend my time with think and think and think ! ergghh !

I WON'T ASK FORTUNE TELLER OR WHATEVER IT CALLED !
i write my own story and i will going through what i've write !
positive thinking = positive result


Quote
Don't ruin the present by knowing your future

Labels: , , ,