shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

words explain everythings

On Friday, October 21, 2011 at 1:28 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

i already changed all my bio at this blog, twitter or even my heello. maybe i should delete my second blog, the private one. the place where i write all my feelings. well, it's no used anymore. hahaha, i said that i hate goodbyes right ? hmm, i hate it but i can't avoid it. i don't want any goodbyes but God have other plans for me so i've to feel that goodbye again. no problem, this is life. if there is a hello, there will be a goodbye too. everyone know it and it's natural :) i believe the goodness beside goodbye. positive thinking ! hahaha, i must practice to think like that more often. i realize that i surrounded by lovely people ! my family and my besties ! hahaha, thanks for every advice and attention :) it was means so much to me.
yaa, i ready for my new life ! Godblessmeandmyeverysingleday ♥ :)

Quote
When sometimes u feel like there’s no hope for love, stay strong and keep believing. If love can unpredictably end, it can also unpredictably appear in your life once again

ps: anyway, i've changed my twitter pass and unprivate it

Labels: , , , ,