shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

a little flashback

On Friday, January 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

HELL...OOOOO ! 
ahaha, so we have reach 2013 ! hmm, so that dooms day or whatever was just nothing lalala
kay ! where I've to start ? ckck, I'm too lazy to write some things in here.
soooo, 2012 was a great year after all.
guess what ? eventhough, there are some sucks person and problems. well, I've to say that 2012 WAS AWESOME !

lets see ! 
- 2012 was the year that I'm become a fangirl, insane fangirl I mean lol

- Got to know EXO and it was the one that save me from my boring daily life

- Attend my first concert: SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III IN JAKARTA and thanks God, I got the best spot ;)


- then, I GOT TO SEE THEM. all of them that I always see in youtube :'D

- My super duper 18th birthday ! ohoho, it was better than my 17th birthday

- the last thing is my christmas holiday, 대한민국 ! man, such a dream come true to go there :')

- ah ya, don't forget the flower pot for that fuckin PHP :) 
(but seriously, I don't fuckin care about that kind of things anymore :3)

umm, so, the rest of my 2012 was for fangirl'ng lol. well, my school life is just ordinary and it's better than have a complicated school life ahaha

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,