shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

20.12.2012 part 2

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

today is 27th Jan so, one month ago I was at home after a super perfect christmas holiday at Baekhyun's country *sigh* time flew so fast and I really wanna back to December TT___TT
kay, so this is the 2nd part of my 20.12.2012 

25th December, we spent the whole day in Lotte World ! yeyy ! actually, we arrived at 2.30 pm but we went shopping first because we entered the "after 4" section to get discounts. I'm on badmood because the supermarket is super crowded and I couldn't buy Sunny10 EXO-K edition =,= IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE TO GO LOTTE WORLD AT XMAS DAY. we had to join the super long queue to buy the tickets and its super duper crazy crowded inside and yes ! its full with couplessss errgghh screw you couples *envy* we only played 1 attraction because the others had a super long queued and the sucks part is all of the outdoor attraction was off because its winter groarr ! almost all the thrilling and cool attraction are in Magic Island T_T
Afternoon crowd at Lotte World


90% from the crowd are couplessss ._.


The entrance of Magic Island (the outdoor part)

26th December, it was our last day in Korea. If I can, I didn't want to sleep after going home from the Lotte World. Well, I didn't want to miss every last seconds of my holiday :') At first, we wanted to go to Nami island but it was -15 gosh ! Sooo, we just went around Myeongdong again. eventhough its crowded, I'll never bored with this place. too many cute and super cheep things in here. After that, we took a photo with Hanbook. Me, my cousin and aunt went for shopping again while the grannies and uncle went back to the guest house first. At night, we join the barbeque party with the guest house people and the other occupant.
Myeongdong ! Wohooo !

Too bad I didn't buy those pretty macaroons though its quite cheap :(


27th December, we went to the airport in super early morning and arrived at Jakarta *again* around 6.30 pm. From minus to 30 degrees lol I wanna laugh. I was already sweating again after we landed. 

For me, a week isn't enough for me but yeah, I'm already super glad for being there. It's quite sad that my uncle didn't want to tell our relatives in there that we would come to Korea =,= ckck. Someday, I WILL definitely come again ! Wait for me ! *pray*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,