shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

20.12.2012 part 1

On Friday, January 4, 2013 at 5:27 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

ahaha, another post ! its such a beautiful date, 20.12.2012 and yes it was the beginning for my super christmas holiday.
so, I went to Korea last december *horayy* I arrived in there at 11 or 12pm KST, I forget actually hahah.

21st December morning, it was snowing and its the first time I saw snow lol fortunately, our guest house is in Myeongdong and not to far away from the shopping street *this is heaven* I was freaking excited when arrived in the shopping street. It wasn't really crowded and I was freaking screaming when enter the faceshop lol I saw EXO-K poster and and I almost choked when I saw the price of the things they were advertised, 28.000- 40.000 won. man, I'm not gonna spend all my money for cosmetics kay ?!
Hotteok stall in Myeongdong

22nd December we went to Yongpyong Ski Resort which is really DAEBAK ! it was my first time to play ski and IT WAS REALLY HARD AND I CAN'T WALK WITH THAT STUPID LONG BOARD IN MY FEET =_= walking like a grandpa with the stick in my hand, so shameee 
Those ski tracks are creepy


At the summit where Winter Sonata scene was taken

23rd December we went to N-Seoul Tower. SO ENVY because the visitors were all couple ! they bought padlock and wrote their names in it. at first I want to do it too but, I don't freaking have bf oh please can I just go home then ? =_= after that we went to teddy bear museum then to Ssamziegil Insa-dong and that time it was freaking cold, I think it was -8 ? hmm, and at night we went to Doota! which is I heard like Dota =_=
Padlocks everywhereeee ._.

Teddy Bear Museum wohooo~


  24th December morning we went to KwangJang Market and it also my first time ate tteokbokki, delicious ! ahaha. COEX Mall is the next destination. I was hoping that we will go to Gangnam and I can go to SM building but WE DIDN'T GO THERE asddfghjkl and its really heartbreaking T_T bye my future office building D': it was christmas eve, me, my cousin and aunt walked around Myeongdong and shopping lol girls night out :p it was really crowded and FULL WITH COUPLES ! ASDFGHJKL ENVY ! when we were about to going home, I saw many teenagers bring "free hugs" board. ASDFGHJKL so handsome eeee and all of them were like kpop artist, I swear. so sad, I didn't take any photos :(
Err, idk the name. Maybe food stall ?

COEX Mall !
-To be continued-

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,