shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

Dream come true

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 11:41 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

FINALLY ! Tomorrow is the D-Day !
HOLIDAY ! H.O.L.I.D.A.Y ! H-O-L-I-D-A-Y !
IM SO FREAKING EXCITED AND AND AND ....... *speechless*
This is the best present I ever got ! thanks granny :* She knows me the best :)
Tomorrow, I won't be here. Tomorrow, I'll be in the same country where Baekhyun lives !
OMG OMG OMG ! CAN I GO BACK TO SEPT ?!
2012 is totally amazing ! eventhough yah you know,  there're several damn person who screwed my life but it's okay. idontfckincareanymore !
LALALA ! ITS 11 PM AND SERIOUSLY, I CAN'T SLEEP AND SUDDENLY MY CAPSLOCK BROKEN LOLOLOL
well, this is such a dream come true :'D

Labels: , , , , , , ,