shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

apologize

On Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:15 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

man, I just realized that this is already DECEMBER which means its about those stupid rumours about dooms day. well, I totally forget about it if Vivi didn't say to me last night. lol, both of us afraid and start to cry our single life. God, it was totally silly !

kay, first of all I want to say SORRY for everyone I know and for everyone who know me
Sometimes I can be so bad and yes, I'll try to be a good person from now on. 
SORRY for what I did yesterday, two days ago, last week, last month, last year, 2 years ago and so on
I was wrong and I just realized yesterday that I'm not supposed to be a bad person. 
I know that my personality changed. I often badmood, negative thinking or sometimes jealousy or even I want to angry about nothing
since when ? since the first month of 2012.
Yes, its quite long and myself also tired with my own attitude
You can call me crazy or what but I know its all because of "something"
I'll try to accept everything because I know that "what we had today its all because what we did in the past"
so, if I don't get what I want or I don't like to see "something" well, I've to accept it.
 I believe it's my karma and yes, I HAVE to try to accept everything 
because 
I know that someday I'll have mine too and I'll get what I want

So, can I living with a peace heart and mind from now on ? :')