shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

Satnight 22 Sept 2012

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 4:30 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

HELL YEAH ! finally, I watched SMTOWN concert yesterday~
7:00am I arrived at GBK and I already saw many people there then the madness begun. everyone just pushed each other and ran to the entrance gate. man, I had to do that too if I want to get the front place. but yeah, I can do that ! lol we got to queue again for 1 hours and then we ran again to the main gate. seriously, yesterday was totally chaos == I had to climb the barrier to exit the queue to bought some SMTOWN official goods. God, I had to queue again for buy it. the sun was shining like hell too == 

4:00pm and the main gate opened. everyone *including me LOL* kept pushing again and ran like crazy people to the festival area and yeah ! I got the front spot ! waiting for 6:30pm was really hard. no water, couldn't sit etc. then the concert begun. omg everybody just kept pushing each other like mad people. I managed to stand in that position until EXO perform. OMG SERIOUSLY I was screaming like crazy when they performed History and MAMA. They introduced themselves with bahasa and I went asdfghjkl again. after that, I still managed to stand there until I couldn't and I went to the back with a viewer. it was hard to buy water and everybody gone mad. after I got the water, we went back to the festival area to watch the rest of SM artist performed. man, I didn't have any energy left =_____= 

9:00 or 9:30pm I got to the crowd again and I only scream for several performance. then the ending song came and all the SM artist sang in front of the festival C. OMG I GOT TO SEE EXO. OUR DISTANCE WERE ONLY 5 OR 1O METERS. I GOT TO SEE CHANYEOL BECAUSE HE WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME OMGOMGOMG ! I was seriously totally super duper gone crazy during the ending esp when I saw Baekhyun. eventhough he wasn't standing in front of me but I can saw him sooooooo clearly ! IT WAS MADNESS OMGOMGOMGOMG ! man, he really handsome in real life ASDFGHJKL *totally speechless* I still can't believe that I saw, I watched them yesterday *want to throw my laptop now LOL*