shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

LESS THAN 24 HOURS

On Friday, September 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

FINALLY ! I'M IN THE SAME CITY WITH SM ARTIST ASDFGHJKL
seriously ! I can't concentrate today. I keep looking at twitter and can't sit properly in my chair ==
I feel wanna screaming and and and asdfghjkl
omg finally around at 4 pm they arrived and I was like asdfghjkl again
you know that feeling when you really want to go somewhere and near the D-DAY, all you wanna do is go back to 3 weeks ago or else. man, I think after tomorrow pass, I won't be crazy like 3 weeks ago and I kinda miss that feeling when I was waiting for 22th Sept. its like dugeun dugeun everyday, kinda annoying but I really enjoy every minutes before 22th Sept
oh well I getting crazy =__= 
kay I can't wait for tomorrow eheyy Baekhyun Chanyeol Kris D.O, finally I'm going to see you soonnnnnn AAAAAAAAA