shoot anonymous - because if we just walk together like this, wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

D-21 ♥ asdfghjkl

On Saturday, September 1, 2012 at 3:58 PM Fiction & Fact ♥

blog is getting boring these days == but I still write in here maybe twice a month lalala

anyway ! WOHOO ! finally I got SMTOWN TICKET this morning *rlab*
so, after I bought the pre-sale ticket via fanbase twitter account last month, I have to take my ticket today. nah, I was afraid that I had to queue for 2 or 3 hours but the fanbase where I bought my ticket is just cool ! everyone who buy the festival tickets there will get the festival C ! omg the best spot (?) and also I only queued for only 30 minutes and the ticket is already in my hand *rlab again* oh man ! I just can't wait for 22nd Sept ! omgasdfghjkl


I just moved to the new house~ *jumping* kay finally, my room is purple now wohoo ! I just love my new room :'D

tomorrow is 2nd Sept and exactly last month I was jumping and screaming in my room because SMTOWN JKT finally confirmed.
that feeling you got when you knew its finally confirmed, that feeling when everybody allowed you to watch it, that feeling when you got the ticket omg asdfghjkl its just speechless :'D
oh God, life is good !
:')

Labels: , , ,